The Remindus app is licensed, not sold, to you. Your license to use this app is subject to your prior acceptance of this End User License Agreement (Licence Agreement), and you agree that the terms of this Licence Agreement will apply to each Licensed Application (in this case the Remindus App) that you license through the App Store of Enfini Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd (the Licensor). Enfini Technology reserves all rights in and to the Licensed Application not expressly granted to you under this Licence Agreement.
1. Scope of License: This license granted to you for the Licensed Application by Licensor is limited to a non transferable license to use the Licensed Application on any iOS or android platform mobile device (Device) that you own or control and as permitted by the usage rules set forth in the respective platforms. This license does not allow you to use the Licensed Application on any device that you do not own or control, and you may not distribute or make the Licensed Application available over a network. You may not rent, lease, lend, sell, transfer redistribute, or sublicense the Licensed Application and, if you sell your device to a third party, you must remove the Licensed Application from the said device before doing so. You may not copy (except as expressly permitted by this license), decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the Licensed Application, any updates, or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent that any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law or to the extent as may be permitted by the licensing terms governing use of any open-sourced components included with the Licensed Application). Any attempt to do so is a violation of the rights of the Licensor and its licensors. If you breach this restriction, you may be subject to prosecution and damages under various laws not limited to intellectual and contractual laws.
The terms of this license will govern any upgrades provided by Licensor that replace and/or supplement the original Licensed Application, unless such upgrade is accompanied by a separate license in which case the terms of that license will govern.
2. Consent to Use of Data: You agree that Licensor may collect and use technical data and related information-including but not limited to technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals-that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support, and other services to you (if any) related to the Licensed Application. Licensor may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to improve its products or to provide services or technologies to you.
3. Third Party Services: Third-Party Materials. The Licensed Application may enable access to Licensor's and/or third-party services and websites (collectively and individually, "Third Party Services"). Use of the Third Party Services requires Internet access and also requires you to accept certain additional terms.
You understand that by using any of the Third Party Services, you may encounter content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as having explicit language, and that the results of any search or entering of a particular URL may automatically and unintentionally generate links or references to objectionable material. Nevertheless, you agree to use the Third Party Services at your sole risk and that neither the Licensor nor its agents shall have any liability to you for content that may be found to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
Certain Third Party Services may display, include or make available content, data, information, applications or materials from third parties ("Third Party Materials") or provide links to certain third party web sites. By using the Third Party Services, you acknowledge and agree that neither the Licensor nor its agents are responsible for examining or evaluating the content, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect of such Third Party Materials or web sites. Neither the Licensor nor its agents warrant or endorse and does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person for any third-party services, Third Party Materials or web sites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. Third Party Materials and links to other web sites are provided solely as a convenience to you.
Financial information displayed by any Third Party Services is for general informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as investment advice. Before executing any securities transaction based upon information obtained through the Third Party Services, you should consult with a financial or securities professional who is legally qualified to give financial or securities advice in your country or region. Location data provided by any Third Party Services is for basic navigational purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon in situations where precise location information is needed or where erroneous, inaccurate, time-delayed or incomplete location data may lead to death, personal injury, property or environmental damage. Neither the Licensor, nor its agents, nor any of its content providers guarantees the availability, accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness of stock information, location data or any other data displayed by any Third Party Services.
You agree that the Third Party Services contain proprietary content, information and material that is owned by Licensor and/or its agents or licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright, and that you will not use such proprietary content, information or materials in any way whatsoever except for permitted use of the Third Party Services or in any manner that is inconsistent with the terms of this Licence Agreement or that infringes any intellectual property rights of a third party or Enfini Technology. No portion of the Third Party Services may be reproduced in any form or by any means. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Third Party Services, in any manner, and you shall not exploit the Third Party Services in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including but not limited to, using the Third Party Services to transmit any computer viruses, worms, trojan horses or other malware, or by trespass or burdening network capacity. You further agree not to use the Third Party Services in any manner to harass, abuse, stalk, threaten, defame or otherwise infringe or violate the rights of any other party, and that neither Licensor nor its agents is in any way responsible for any such use by you, nor for any harassing, threatening, defamatory, offensive, infringing or illegal messages or transmissions that you may receive as a result of using any of the Third Party Services.
In addition, Third Party Services and Third Party Materials that may be accessed from, displayed on or linked to from the App are not available in all languages or in all countries or regions. Licensor makes no representation that such Third Party Services and Materials are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. To the extent you choose to use or access such Third Party Services and Materials, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws, including but not limited to applicable local laws. Licensor reserves the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any Third Party Services at any time without notice. In no event will Licensor be liable for the removal of or disabling of access to any such Third Party l Services. Licensor may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain Third Party Services, in any case and without notice or liability.
4. Termination: The license is effective until terminated by either party - you or the Licensor. Your rights under this license will terminate automatically without notice from the Licensor if you fail to comply with any term(s) of this license. Upon termination of the license, you shall cease all use of the Licensed Application and destroy all copies, full or partial, of the Licensed Application.
5. NO WARRANTY: YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE LICENSED APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE LICENSED APPLICATION AND ANY SERVICES PERFORMED OR PROVIDED BY THE LICENSED APPLICATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE", WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND LICENSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE LICENSED APPLICATION AND ANY SERVICES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY, OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND OF NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. LICENSOR DOES NOT WARRANT AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE LICENSED APPLICATION, THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN OR SERVICES PERFORMED OR PROVIDED BY THE LICENSED APPLICATION WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE LICENSED APPLICATION OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE LICENSED APPLICATION OR SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY LICENSOR OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. SHOULD THE LICENSED APPLICATION OR SERVICES PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL LICENSOR BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE LICENSED APPLICATION, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF LICENSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. In no event shall Licensor's total liability to you for all damages (other than as may be required by applicable law in cases involving personal injury) exceed the amount of Rupees One thousand only (Rs. 1000/-). The foregoing limitations will apply even if the above stated remedy fails of its essential purpose.
7. The laws of the State of Karnataka, India, shall govern this license and your use of the Licensed Application. Your use of the Licensed Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws. Jurisdiction of Bangalore courts shall be applicable in case of any disputes